Weberlife Instafeed

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Scouting it out.

Yesterday, as Doug was coming down the stairs, I heard a VERY loud THUD.  Since my desk sits under the stairs it sounded like he was falling ON me.  It turns out that he slipped on our stairs and this wasn't the first time.  Also, a year or so ago I slipped and hurt my ankle(which still hurts) SO we decided that perhaps we should get some carpet on the stairs to prevent one of us from falling to our untimely deaths.

So--the hunt is on and I am scouring the internet looking for what I want.  Here is what I have so far, tell me what you think:

 NOT the zebra print, but I like the width of the carpet in relation to the stairs.



This one I HATE the width of the carpet in relation to the stair width(not to mention I am not a fan of Zebra print--what is it with that today anyway?)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I like the first pic best, color and the whole deal!

Anonymous said...

HI
I'm going to do the same as the first picture, love it.