Weberlife Instafeed

Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh Baby!





14 Weeks and still kicking!(all 3 of us)

I went off of the progesterone this week which was terrifying to say the least.
My midwife, who I ADORE told me to come in for a "peek" when I started
to feel this way and so I did and BOY did I feel better after that!  

Why all of the Ultrasounds?  Well, I am part of the EAger Study at the
University ofUtah so that was one at 6.5 weeks, then I have had one every
month of my first trimester to just make sure that we are still on track
(since apparently my body doesn't recognize when a fetus is no longer viable)

I feel really really lucky to be surrounded by many women
that have helped me heal and help me get excited about this one and now
that I am past the scary first trimester, I am starting to believe them!

Thanks to Rebecca, Sue, and my family who continue to cross their
fingers and provide support when I am at my lowest :)

And to Doug--lets hope trimester 2 is more fun than 1--thanks for carrying
the groceries and rubbing my feet--oh and for not moving out.

                         

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I'm SO behind! Congratulations! You are going to be such an awesome, COOL mom! And while I don't know Doug, he had the good sense to marry you, so I would put money on him being a FABULOUS dad! Yay!

Mickelle said...

Thanks Erin!