Weberlife Instafeed

Monday, February 14, 2011

BIG changes ahead!!

Today we had a good ultrasound so I feel better about announcing:
I AM PREGNANT!!!

This is our 11 wk ultrasound and it looked "normal". Music to the ears of miscarriage
survivors like us!
Strong heartbeat, 2 arms and 2 legs and 1 spine. Doug took this picture and if you look closely, you can see a little heart where the face would be--what a great valentines day gift!

We. Are. ECSTATIC!
This song is one I used to listen to when I was a little girl and it made me wonder what it would feel like to find out that you are having a baby(back when I was also dreaming of my prince charming) It sums up the essence of what I am feeling.




--US

4 comments:

Holly said...

That's exciting! When are you due?

Kelli Nakagama said...

Mickelle and Doug: Congratulations! I am so happy and excited for you both!

James, Amelia, Ashley, Paige, Michael, Douglas, and Gracie said...

That is fantastic news! James and I are so excited for you! Congratulations!! :)

Blog said...

That is so great! Congrats! You're right...big changes ahead!