Weberlife Instafeed

Monday, February 21, 2011

Gpa Gallup





 Today marks the anniversary of his passing.  He was such a grumpy, hilarious, caring hardworking man.  I grew up very close to my grandparents.  After he retired from the Fire Department he and my Grandma sold their house in West Jordan and bought a farm in Mt Pleasant Ut.(who retires and becomes a farmer? Well, my Grandpa did)  He grew up on a farm in Montana so I think he wanted to return to his roots and Grandma was just along for the ride(what a good wife) Grandpa loved to play the guitar and banjo, farm and make creations in his wood shop.  He also loved his dog Ben.  The songs below are my mom's tribute to him today--we miss you grandpa.



                           

1 comment:

Bench Bunch said...

Thanks Mick. Love You. Mom