Weberlife Instafeed

Monday, February 21, 2011

Bike: Check!





I almost ordered the other one until I discovered that Amazon had a major mistake in the listing and listed it as a 7 speed instead of single speed.  SO I had to let the adorable Maroon bike go and find another option.  We were able to find it at a target store so we didn't have to pay shipping or assembly so it worked out to be the same price!
  Now I am just itching to ride it! 
 I got a basket for the front and am looking for something to put groceries in for the back now.
No, Cleo will not fit in the basket--but maybe she can learn to run beside for some MUCH needed exercise?

PS, My Dad(and mom) said it will be impossible to ride a bike with a "big belly"  we shall see!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Welcome to the old lady bike club. I love mine. Big comfortable seat, and I can sit upright. But maybe I need a basket too. I can't wait to dig mine out of our shed when the snow melts.