Weberlife Instafeed

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Avalanche and Nepal


             It has been quite a month!  I was invited to come to Nepal for a quick trip to research a film I may be working on later this year and I was BLOWN away at the beauty of this country.  We were only there for 3 days but if the project continues on I will get to spend a month in this beautiful place.  It takes approx 30 hours and 3 flights to get to Kathmandu(the capital of Nepal).  From there we were whisked away on a helicopter to a small mountain town, and then on to Dhampus where we spent the day scouting locations and taking it all in.  I spent most of my time photographing and researching the markets(to buy wardrobe and props etc)





           In other news, the song above, Avalanche, is my currant anthem.  A bold one after such a hard 2010, but accurate all the same.

All the love in the world,
US

No comments: