Weberlife Instafeed

Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 random facts tag--yes it has circled the globe




1. I hate action movies--I get bored by all the explosions they are so predictable
2. My sister and I were bitter enemies growing up but now are best friends
3. I still haven't figured out HOW I managed to snag my husband but I still feel a little sneaky(and am convinced he still hasn't figured out that he may have gotten the raw end of the deal)
4. I cry when I think of moving away from my tiny little loft
5. I believe my dog has taught me more about myself than almost anyone
6. I am a bleeding heart animal lover and animal cruelty makes me more angry than almost anything else
7. I hate accepting money and if given the choice would just photograph and find houses for free for people
8. I don't have a favorite color but lately have really favored turquoise for some reason.
9. I was in marching band in High School and played snare drum
10. I have never broken a bone
11. I have been married for 5 years to my best friend
12. I hate wasting time-in any way-it makes me cranky
13. I love to be busy and have multiple projects at once
14. I love my inlaws-really no joke
15. My parents are the most honest and hard working people I know-I love them!
16. I live by the mantra: "there is no substitute for hard work" and "no regrets"
17. I have traveled to England, Thailand, China, Canada,(all in 2008!)
18. TV and craigslist are my vices
19. i keep a journal
20. I love, LOVE summer!
21. Yoga is my fav workout
22. I am not so understanding with flaky people
23. I am totally into eating and buying local
24. I have an unnatural attachment to my blackberry
25. My currant obsession is middle eastern affairs

1 comment:

Tennant Family said...

I love getting to know you all over again...through this and Facebook. A lot of people with whom I have reconnected, I feel that I couldn't really hang out with anymore. You are most definitely not in that list. I think you're great, and we still seem to have a lot in common. I hope you'll make it to the little "reunion" on Saturday!