Weberlife Instafeed

Friday, January 23, 2009

Adding on a Career for Mickelle


So........
Since we were traveling all year and never knew
when or if we would be going I didn't accept any
new clients last year for photography.
This lead to not having much to do
when we returned in Dec. So after years
of Doug nagging me I decided to get my
real estate license(I have helped many friends
and family find their homes and then turn them
over to an agent anyway to just do paperwork)
So I DID IT!!! I got my license and am currently
working for Urban Utah Homes and Estates
So....if you or anyone you know of needs help finding a home or
has questions about selling one give me a call!

Yes I will still be photographing, but in order to
be able to travel with Doug I had to find something
else to do since I can't be booking months and years
ahead anymore!

No comments: