Weberlife Instafeed

Sunday, January 4, 2009

funny cleo pics I found and the video that sums up my life right now....

....while wading through the mud that is my hard drives:

Trying hard to keep the above warm and fuzzy message in mind while attempting not to rip my hair out and continue to stick my head in the sand.
Don't worry nothing has been lost--but the level of disorganization of over a terabyte of information(1000 gigs for those that can't translate ) or a whole shit load of info for those of you non techies(ie every picture I have taken in the past 5 years), is putting me over the edge!
Doug says it is just like cleaning out a closet--but my closets don't shred information and continue looking pristine on the outside--my computer-once my closest ally is now, well, my nemesis.

on to the pics!
Cleo at about 10-12 weeks old--notice her shaved legs? She had to have an IV because she was dehydrated and no one could figure out why she was so sick!



Cleo at about 1 year posing for christmas cards, magazine shoots and flying(I love the look on her face--she really is a poser!)


No comments: