Weberlife Instafeed

Thursday, April 28, 2011

We bought a Stroller!



There are only 3 or 4 things that I want to buy before I get too huge.
one of them is a stroller(travel system).
The others are:
Convertible Crib
Glider
Changing table
Diaper Bag

Yes it seems bare bones but I feel like I can fill everything else in as I go.

Either way, we found Orbit Baby
and it seemed to fit our lifestyle and wants and needs pretty well. So we began shopping for one. New they are so very expensive so we started looking on ebay, second hand stores and such. We found a floor model of an older model at a local baby shop for a pretty good price but it was pretty USED still. Then Doug used his internet magic and got a brand new latest model on ebay for LESS than the local store was going to sell us one for even with shipping!
We are waiting for it to arrive(until then it will seem too good to be true)

I feel very parent-ish after this purchase--lets hope we like it!

No comments: