Weberlife Instafeed

Thursday, April 21, 2011

20 Weeks


We are behind again.  Doug has been non stop working to meet 2 big deadlines and I have also been super busy with my work as well.  PLUS I need to at least be wearing makeup to be photographed and that rarely happens these days.  Although, I have found that if I wear this lip gloss people often tell me I have "that pregnancy glow"












Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss, Berry Fit 400


 So life is busy.  Also, after our ultrasound my midwife called to let us know that the radiologist found two cysts on our baby's brain called Choroid Plexus.  After some major research and a few deep breaths followed by a few big decisions we are moving forward with fingers crossed that we are part of the 99% that never see any effects from this diagnosis.  He is perfect in every other way, and we are having fun preparing for his arrival.
Note: the outfit I am holding is a gift from my childhood friend Jen.  the shirt says: "Mommy;s little guy"--LOVE

1 comment:

pregnant quiz said...

Congratulations, mom! You have reached the midpoint of your pregnancy