Weberlife Instafeed

Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 18

YES we missed week 17. I am not sure why, but we did and we will forever be sorry. What a huge change from 16 to 18! This week I feel a lot better even than week 16 and have started exercising again which is SO GREAT! Thanks to Leslie for making me buy the grey skirt that I always feel confident in--it was a coincidence that it was used 2 weeks in a row, but what can I say? I love it!
This shoot was 9PM on Sunday night and I was TIRED! Doug had to do his best to get me to smile and look remotely decent. We are starting to get the hang of how we want the lights to be so hopefully in coming weeks he will be able to just focus on his ridiculously camera shy subject.

This week's theme song:

1 comment:

Hewitt Family said...

Mickelle, You are adorable! You make all of us wish that we could start over and do our first pregnancy as cute as you. We are so happy for you guys, but you already know that.