Weberlife Instafeed

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bench Family Pics 2010

Mike Bench Family & Grand-dogs

Mike & Sammi & Henessy

Tom & Les & Ruby

Doug & Mickelle & Cleo

This has been a hard year for my family in so many ways.  My dad was in a very serious car wreck about a week after these were taken.  I processed them and brought them to the hospital and hung them everywhere so that not only would he not forget that we love him, but that the Dr's and nurses would see just how many people love my daddy so they would do their very best to help him.  After a month in the hospital I am convinced they did.   I'd have to say, our family made it through a year that would have torn at the seams of most other families but we made it through--stronger than ever. 
Le's hope for an uneventful 2011 everyone!

No comments: