Weberlife Instafeed

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My new hobby and Cleo

This has been a weird year, there is no doubt about that.
So I have taken a few months to just breathe. Luckily
Doug is on board(Something that I am grateful for every day)

In my spare time, I have taken to growing a little garden on my
deck. Although it is time consuming, it has been a healing and
very rewarding. Every tomato, every pepper and every breakfast
or dinner I cook with materials from my own garden makes me
grow stronger.
It is fragile, but I am beginning to feel more like
myself every day.




Additionally, how gorgeous is this dog? As Jen witnessed while she
was here, she actually poses for each shot--Just like a pro! She is
also undergoing some pretty dramatic changes as we attempt to
"positive reinforce" our way into her liking new people and dogs.
We have enrolled in a a Fiesty Fidos Class at Calling all Dogs

1 comment:

Hewitt Family said...

I had no idea classes like that even existed for dogs. How's she doing in the class? Is she going to get an A?