Weberlife Instafeed

Monday, July 12, 2010

The after effects of being opinionated.

Let's start with waking up the next morning and thinking: Did I say(write) that out loud? Followed by wondering if everyone you know hates you followed briefly by wondering if that guy at your 10 year reunion was looking at you funny because of your scandalous blog post or because you have something in your teeth and then?

Getting over it, and quickly.

Bottom line: I believe and feel every word I wrote. Does that mean that I hate Mormons or Anti-Mormons? Nope. Does it mean that I want them to hate me back? Nope.
Does it mean that I will be quiet when they try to run my city and enforce
upon me their beliefs? NOPE!

So let's move on everyone, let's agree to disagree: I will stop ranting on the dominant religion and I will try not to kiss a woman on main street and you agree to leave me and politics here alone deal?

Didn't think so--let the ranting continue but maybe later--on to what I have been up to lately--photographing again!






I have to say that after a break I had a good time with these two families--fun to be living in the Right side of my brain again---instead of just making enemies, I have been making family heirlooms people!

1 comment:

Janae said...

Beautiful, Mickelle! I love them! :)

PS, I didn't mind your last post - and I'm definitely Mormon. ;)