Weberlife Instafeed

Friday, December 18, 2009

Life since Tokyo


I have been kind of a slacker since we got home!
Our trip to Japan was truly a once in a lifetime
experience!
Since we have been home it has been a flurry
of events, shopping, decorating, and sending
cards and packages.

This year we will be writing in our Journals
and, as promised I am making our cd filled with
"Christmas music" from both Doug and I's families.

Still working on the Box and Blanket but those
will come with time.

Also, I managed to fill in every year since we
have been married with ornaments so now we have
2003-2009 covered! It is such a fun tradition
to have a family ornament--thanks MOM for
teaching me the importance of that!
Now our tree is full of memories from
each year!

The Holidays are my FAVORITE time of year
and this year has been no exception!
I love the hustle and bustle, tons of
family gatherings, reflecting on the
year with pics, videos etc and cuddling
up because it is COLD outside(now
I just need to convince Doug that we
need a fireplace :))

1 comment:

Blog said...

Yeah, just Japan. Sounds like you had a great time. Merry Christmas!