Weberlife Instafeed

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Adding on to the Box








You may remember last year's post about my desire to secure a holiday tradition that would both honor our beliefs and also the traditions of our ancestors(if not read here )
This year I found the box and the blanket--the box will sit under our tree as decoration during the holiday and then come out on Christmas Eve. This year we will write in our journals, snuggle in the blanket, and in the morning, make festive shaped pancakes(a new tradition this year)

Happy Holidays to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed reading about this last year and I'm glad you're keeping up on it. It makes it so fun. I think my favorite part of the season is pulling out the special sentimental decorations from years past...