Weberlife Instafeed

Monday, August 11, 2008

No Animals were harmed in the making of this....

Bet you cant guess what this is........




Let's just say that I was feeling a little......

OVERWHELMED with the length of our drive to Vancouver.......:)

We drove 8 hours Saturday to a motel where oh so appropriately this hung:



Ha!

Anyway, we got up the next morning and started on our final leg of our journey....
This is what the border of Canada and America looks like(the monument reads "Children of a Common Mother":



And this is what the line into Canada(out of the US) looks like:



You can't really tell but Doug did a magnificent job loading our car....I knew that he could put up with all of my crap but I never imagined that he would be able to fit all of my crap in the middle section of our car......I don't know which is harder to believe.




Well our supposed 6 hour trip turned into about 8 because we had to go in the building at the border(somehow it seemed really odd that we would drive, from Utah, into Canada to stay for a month and still be employed......seems that is reason enough to do a background check(which they did) luckily we passed!

We finally made it into the city and it is AMAZING! I cant wait to get to know Vancouver for the next month!

No comments: