Weberlife Instafeed

Monday, July 14, 2008

Taking away ALL of the fun from blog Voyerism

This is a sad, sad, story so prepare for a shock---
The other day, out of the blue Doug comes out of the bedroom and says: "hugh, you read James and Amelia's Blog?"

"Yea" I replied casually, I check it out with all the rest of my friends!
No big deal right?

"oh" he continues "I guess Amelia has a blog tracker"

"%%!!!** WHAT!!&&** there is such a thing?" I ask in complete horror to my husband who just chuckles(he spends all day designing online stuff) HE looks at me like "what, you thought no one could see you online"
and I scream in complete horror at him:

"well that takes all the fun out of checking personal blogs!" You don't want anyone to know that you check their blog, that is super creepy! My blog checking life as I know it is now over-O V E R!"

Silence for a few seconds to let the weight of this realization get to Doug(while he rolls his eyes, walks away and hopes for the best) and then:

Me "I want a blog tracker.....how/where do I get one?"

Doug: "You know how I feel about blogs....figure it out yourself!"

Me: "party pooper! what good is it having a computer wiz as a husband if you can't help me with this stuff"

Doug: doesn't justify my comment with a response which is pretty typical.

So....for now.......until I decide to go all patriot act on y'all you are safe reading about our adventures without fear of being spied on ;)

4 comments:

James, Amelia, Ashley, Paige, Michael, Douglas, and Gracie said...

Haha! Well, I also have google reader so I know right away when someone posts...So I LOVE that you check my blog and I check my friend's (and friends of friends, let's be honest!) blogs all the time. My cousin was freaked out about blog stalkers so she put a site meter (http://www.sitemeter.com/) on her blog, so I did, too. By the way, I know more than one person who lives in your city, and I thought James was talking to Doug so I wanted to check to see if you guys ever looked at it, that's all...
I'm glad that you guys are doing well--did you know that we're moving back to our old house next month? If you're ever in the area, we'd love to get together!

Holly said...

I have site meter too...and I love it! So if you decide to 'go all Patriot Act' on us, that's a good one.

Silus Grok said...

Hey Mickelle … I can help you put the blog watcher on your blog.

It's way easy.

: )

Hewitt Family said...

wtf? That totally sucks. I guess I can't blog stalk anymore either. Lame! But thanks for the heads up!