Weberlife Instafeed

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This year.....


Today I came to a realization:
In my mind I define moments, phases and even years with many of my senses.
I realized that this year to me:
Smells like: sweat and satisfaction
Looks like: fuzzy and clear, both in different ways
Feels like: comfortable sheets and trying a new pose in Yoga
Tastes like: healthier diet and foods from our travels
Sounds like: something fast whizzing by and lazy Sunday mornings

Our life is full of surprises is never consistent, and is often hectic, but I feel like the luckiest person alive, today and everyday

1 comment:

Tennant Family said...

That was fabulous! I am so glad to hear that you feel that way about your life. I hope all of my friends are as happy as you! I'm exited for you to continue doing new things...and to share them with the rest of us!