Weberlife Instafeed

Monday, August 27, 2012

1 year old pics







 Admittedly he was in bad need of a haircut, but this little guy is such a cutie he can pull it off.

A few weeks before his birthday we found out that I was pregnant again!  We were cautiously excited(and a bit nervous, these kids would be about 19 months apart!)  We were able to keep the secret for all of a few hours because we just couldn't believe it!  Grayson has been more than a dream of a baby so he has paved the way for us to want to do it all over again.  I will never stop being grateful to this little man for helping me become a mama(and usually he makes me think I do a pretty good job!)
This new little person is one lucky duck to have such an amazing big brother!



1 comment:

Holly said...

He is a cutie...and congrats!!