Weberlife Instafeed

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mama in the city

With the recent opening of City Creek Center just 3 blocks from our house, interest in downtown living is at an all time high here in Utah.  Our family has getting a lot of attention because we live here and also plan to raise our children here.  I am happy to be an ambassador for a lifestyle that I am absolutely in love with.

You can read our life, in Cathy Free's nutshell here 


 Also when the Downtown Alliance, whom I love everyone there and everything about what they do, asked me to participate in their My Own Downtown project I was happy to oblige.


Lastly, City Weekly edited my blog post down and it ran this week(I would like it to be noted that
I did not approve the title, which is a bit harsh imo) the rest they did a really great job with though.

Also: These



3 comments:

Blaire said...

What a cool article about your family Mickelle! I never knew all the benefits of living downtown. Sort of tempting me :)

Leslie said...

Love the monster pjs on the cutest little monster ever!

Kelli Nakagama said...

Michelle,

Great article, it made me miss living downtown! Also, you looked so cute in the commercial. I work right near the Harmon's so I'll keep an eye out for you! Hope all is well!

Kelli