Weberlife Instafeed

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hopelessly....

Hopelessly
I feel like there might be something that I'll miss

Hopelessly
I feel like the window closes oh so quick

Hopelessly
I'm taking a mental picture of you now

'Cause hopelessly
The hope is we have so much to feel good about When I heard this song(admittedly MUCH later than everyone else I realize) I knew it had to be the anthem of our next family video. I hope you enjoy watching--trying to keep up documenting the memories could be a full time job, and I am trying to keep up while holding on for dear life(and pausing to take it all in)

"When you're happy like a fool, let it take you over
When everything is out you gotta take it in"

3 comments:

Cali said...

He is a really beautiful baby! We loved seeing so many pictures and clips of him, and are so happy you're having so much fun.

Hewitt Family said...

Seriously we don't see you guys enough anymore. He is changing so fast I'm hardly recognizing him! So, so cute.

Janae said...

Love this video, Mickelle! He is so darling!