Weberlife Instafeed

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Week 22


Yea, I've never worn leggings(not jeggings J ;))  and a long tshirt before but I also did not plan on it being winter FOREVER. Pregnancy has forced me to get a little creative with my wardrobe because I am trying to avoid actually buying a new wardrobe.  Additionally if I don't tie something at my waist I just look fat instead of preggo.
So it looks like we are going to stick to every 2 weeks instead of every week.  Reality does not stop for pregnancy.  I feel like I am HUGE and, as every one likes to remind me, it is only going to get worse.  The toy is from my Mom-she gave it to me 1 pregnancy ago when I first found out I was pregnant.  Thanks Mama! The biggest change has been how intense the kicks have become.  I can feel him getting stronger which is fun. 

And then there is there is THIS:
My tummy has officially outgrown beer belly status(as shown above) He was totally sucking in--cheater!

No comments: