Weberlife Instafeed

Monday, September 27, 2010

7 Years and Counting

This year we decided to I forced Doug to agree to a photoshoot for our anniversary.  The fact that we have very few photos of us and Gigs and GIGS of other people that we hardly know finally got to me.

Luckily we had a great time(hopefully it shows) I decided to copy pacing the panic room and make a montage instead of selecting single photos--for a quick and dirty project, it turned out ok.

Keep in mind while watching that Cleo is a stage dog who works for kisses.  By the end of our 3 hour photo taking extravaganza she wanted to speak with her manager---
Needless to say, it took us all that time and all those photos to get a few to hang--







You have no idea the amount of strength it took to NOT process all 300 of those video images


We did have an amazing weekend.  A-MA-Zing. Happy Anniversary My Love--Thank you.

--yours,
Mickelle

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I absolutely, unequivocally,so very much LOVE IT! Amazing! You are a beautiful couple, and I just adore that video! Such a cute idea, and if that was just a rough project, I would love to see a polished one! You ROCK Mickelle!! :)

Melissa said...

Ummm...love it! Love the posted pic with Cleo and loooved the video with all 300! Had to keep from laughing out loud at work :)

Tennant Family said...

Wow. AWESOME! I LOVED that video! Happy Anniversary!