Weberlife Instafeed

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today.......

I was in SUCH a fowl mood--OH-you
have no idea how bad!
Let's just say that I couldn't
figure out what to do first:
punch someone, fling myself into
bed the rest of the day or cry--
actually they almost happened
at the same time(yes--it was THAT
bad)
So I took a much needed walk around
my neighborhood to clear my head
and visit some friends(and work a little
ah multitasking)
It is amazing the lift I got from just
seeing a few friendly faces! I have no idea
who or what would have died if I had lived
in the suburbs today--I was happy for the
reminder: GOD I love living here!
My sis was reading an article to me while
I was pouring over interior design mags
at the bookstore she was, of course, looking
at parenting mags. She was reading an article
about a woman who in NYC where she had her first
baby she felt taken care of and got the exercise
she needed and never felt lonely. THEN she moved coasts
to Cali somewhere and when she had her 2nd child
she suffered some pretty serious withdrawals from her previous
neighborhood because the community wasn't the same(houses more
spread out, neighbors kept to themselves more etc)
I was happy to hear that someone else in this world DOESN'T like
to be isolated!
I always thought that I might be one of the only people on the planet
that is terrified of cabins in the woods and fields and such--simply put:
THERE ARE NO PEOPLE AROUND! If something happens to you no one will hear
you scream! Now I know there are two: me, and the woman in the parenting
magazine

Oh yea and I got my camera back from the repair shop YIPEEE!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had such a rotten day! I'm glad you were able to make it better!

You are SOOO not alone! Occasionally, I like solitude, but for the most part, I need people around. I have to have some sort of noise on (TV, book on CD, music...something...) in order to fall asleep. I also love afternoons with Anastacia. She's become one of my favorite people to talk to. And she's seven! But, yeah, you're not alone.