Weberlife Instafeed

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Over Chat this afternoon:

For those of you who don't know I
write on another blog Salt Lake Urbanite
Since that blog is public and advertises I have opted to protect Doug's identity from
my sometimes scandalous postings.
So have given him the distinction of Super Man(SM for short)....I didn't realize that not only does he not read my posts there but he also is oblivious of my oh-so-out-of-character thoughtful gesture.

me: did you see the trouble I am causing on the blog?
Doug: no, is it getting crazy?
me: guess you will have to read to find out
Doug: will do
Sent at 1:52 PM on Thursday
Doug: nice
who is SM?
me: super man
Doug: ah

me: you
Doug: :)
that is pretty funny
me: except that you are hotter than clark kent
Doug: :-D

Guess I am not thoughtful enough to not repeat private conversations....
my refinement is a work in progress

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to look at your other blog, and it says it doesn't exist! You've gotten my curiosity all up, so you have to fix it and let me know!