Weberlife Instafeed

Monday, November 17, 2008

Prop 8 World Wide Rally

I realize that this is a VERY controversial topic but I felt I had to comment.
Les told me about Keith Olbermann's speech that I thought had great insight:


Doug and I walked to take part in the World Wide Rally. I couldn't help be pretty proud of the turnout-esp in a state that funded(congrats to the LDS chruch) a great deal of the Pro Prop 8 movement(way to go! Now we have gay marriage to add to our list of oops: OOPS! I guess blacks can hold the priesthood, and OOPS! I guess polygamy is illegal). Lets not forget that we also have the highest abuse of prescription drug addiction-I'm so proud!

I completely disagree with Prop 8 and think that we as American's will feel pretty embarrassed to have this as part of our history(have we learned nothing?)


2 comments:

Tennant Family said...

Go you! This is great! I have the same video on my blog...I think he just states it all so perfectly! It's nice to know people who have the same views on such important things.

Marquardson Family said...

That is the first time I have seen this video and it brought be to tears as well as took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you!