Weberlife Instafeed

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our Anniversery!!! 4 Years!




Today Doug and I have been married 4 years! I can't believe that it has been that long! We have had a wonderful, fun filled and adventurous 4 years!
To celebrate this past weekend we went on 'vacation' in our own city.
We started out by going to the Metropolitan(my fav restaurant)Friday night. It was a magical meal(both the culinary experience as well as great compnay ;) )
Then on saturday we went shopping for our gift to each other(ipod speakers) and then to a movie in the middle of the day. It was raining when we came out of the movie so we ran home(Doug ended up carrying me part of the way so I didn't ruin my fav shoes)
Then out to dinner later. Sunday we went to Lagoon(we are roller coaster junkies)then to Park City to do a little shopping. Monday we spent visiting friends and family that we haven't seen in awhile. It was a perfect weekend!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Congrats Mickelle!